Wednesday 2 March 2011

At the beginning


Been exhausted, though it’s just start!

‘Messy’ and ‘flurried’ are probably two adjectives which can describe my first day. It doesn’t mean that I did so much work, that is, I was physically busy. Rather, it was closer to emotionally stirring or mentally bustling. I’m totally groggy feeling deserted.

When P said “Good luck” to me just as we came across this morning, I felt the word “Good luck” exploded and hatched on all sides and then swayed in the air like dancing goblins. Did P abandon me with the word and have left, and so did my feeling wander about? Nonsense! The word seemed to call an irony, though it was definitely a kind of blessing. Absolutely P wouldn’t know my mind, even couldn’t imagine it.

Did I have a tough day and was it bloody hard for me? No, I cannot say so, because I have little things to have been done. So . . . so was my day. My exhaustion is from some drifting that I can’t make head or tail of my state. Maybe I’m weak in all aspects. That’s perhaps why I’m deadly feeling lonely now.

Brit…

No comments:

Post a Comment