Monday 28 March 2011

The End of a Story


It’s been nothing, nothing but pastime. So it’s not me, absolutely not my style. I didn’t start anything for it though I was thought to have done something. Rather I’m the one who was led to this ridiculous position. I know it’s cowardly to shift any emotional responsibility on to the other, though. Maybe we both started at the same time. Indeed we did. If I’m obstinately imputed to, however, then I’ll quit from now.


I’m not accustomed to be nothing because I’ve been something in particular or someone special all the time. Excellent student for teachers or professors, uniquely precious love for lovers, proud girl for parents, adorably loved mom for children, respectably idolised one for certain persons, it’s been me. There can be some negative reactions, of course, but in most cases it’s true. I don’t have to make myself miserable. No one can make me so. Nevertheless, I myself have been making me frivolous. All’s been on me.


Nothing has changed. I’ve been changed, in other words, awakened. I cannot make myself disappointed any longer. The time has come and now is the time to stop the game. Too tired to continue . . . it'll hurt me.


Brit…


No comments:

Post a Comment