Friday 5 November 2010

Exhaustion


It suddenly came up her mind that it was not the matter of “difficulty”. It just means "beyond concern", that is, "didn’t want to do". She shouldn’t have asked that way. ('not-liked', 'not-cared about', I absolutely do not like it. That's not my way.)

----------------------------------------------

Yesterday’s seminar was good. I did my work well. Prepared much and ready to be criticised, but there’s no criticisms, instead, encouragement and some comments. I’ll go further on my way. The first examination day is 18th November.

Today, I came to office and feel some exhausted. I should have rest, but I had lunch appointment. Wrote to Wallace in the morning and have suffered from sickness caused by headache.
Now I’m watching Grand Prix figure-skating competition in China on the internet. Beautiful ice-dancing performances and Vasily’s commentary [from Russian N-TV] with his uniquely cynical voice ease my mind. I wish Tomáš Verner do his best in Men-singles competition. Tomáš is the only one I’m both of whose fan and whose friend. It’ll start at 18:25 in Beijing time after Ladies-singles competition. It’s hard for me to watch carefully Tomáš’s competition and I have to hold my breath with storm-like heartbeats because I like him so much.

Brit…

No comments:

Post a Comment