Thursday 6 January 2011

Saying Good-by to the Vanishing-away


Last year (2010) was particularly tough for me to have got through. I had to stick constantly to my dissertation work which had been going on for years. I spent most of my time—from morning till night including holidays—in the office. My mundane/domestic life, moreover, made me helpless. My expectations for many things had no rooms for their own. I would have been disappointed with my family and friends and I was often hovering between trials and errors and committed some blind faults definitely. I oscillated between Heaven and Hell several times. Though I’ve been regarded excellent in my work/study almost all the time, I often fell in despair. In fact, the good judgement on me was just about the surface, my shell. It was not that for me and I was not that.

I’ve been struggling with some dreadful shadow pretending me and now the same. Whenever the inner void with its mouth agape scares me to be absorbed, I would run away from it, to wander among people, searching for a shelter or stumbling to hide. It is deadly hard for me to stand alone unlike I seem to be and every moment I need someone. Last year my dearest friends seemed to forget about me and I didn’t want to call them for help, because I knew they couldn’t help me actually. All has been on me, just my problem which I myself should deal with. Just one right beside me at the moment can give a hand to me now and then.

Anyway I passed the final examination with my dissertation in December and I shall get Ph. D on Literature (of course, on British fiction) in coming February. The time is vanishing away into the past. Doubtlessly I know it’s not the end, but another start. I don’t know what would come up before me, though I’ll go on as ever.

------------------------------------------------

Even if there's not him, she could make through her life anyhow. But it would’ve been much tougher and drier-as-dust. Though he doesn't give her replies in all cases she needs them, he makes her days emotionally wet and has her feel alive. He saves her years from the typical. She is often impulsive and irrational, while he is always rationally careful and even seemingly calculated. Sometimes she feels bitter at that, but she knows he is warm inside, he cares for her, and he holds her in respect all the time. She thanks him for having been beside her in spite of all, for embracing her arbitrariness as ever, and for assuming her independent knight. That’s why she cannot hate him.

Though her majesty can make standing-tall-all-alone, she still needs her knight. She always misses him even when he is in. I often tell her that she mustn’t do. Like for me, however, for her it was not easy to behaviour like an adult, and so it would be now and ever.

Brit…

No comments:

Post a Comment